- Published on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 11:34
- Written by Saigoneer
From the organizer: This event features top-notch entrepreneurs who are building USD-millions international business with strong tech team base in Vietnam.
In this keynote, they will share the reason behind why they chose to build their tech team in Vietnam, their view and vision of strengths and weakness of our Tech Talents here.
Developers, designer and digital marketers who work in the tech industry and want to improve themselves with feedbacks from leaders, as well as entrepreneurs who want to pick Vietnam of an origin for building their product.
➤With the participation of:
Mr Dave Hajdu - Head of TINYpulse Vietnam Office
Ms Le Diep Kieu Trang - Managing Director of Fossil Vietnam
(MC) Anh Trần Bình Ngọc - Founding member of Grokking Việt Nam, currently is Enginering Lead @HonestBee
9:00 - 9:30am:
- Check in & Networking
9:30 - 10:00am: Introduction
- Guest speaker introduction & why their company choose to build tech team in Vietnam
10:30 - 11:15am: Panel discussion
- What do top tech companies expect from their engineers during recruitment and onboarding period?
- How did Vietnamese tech talents perform in interview and during actual working time compared to talents of other nations?
- The common strengths & weaknesses of Vietnam tech talents and how to best utilize on their strengths & improve their weaknesses?
11:15 - 11:30am: Closing
Register at Saigon Online Tech City landing page at: http://bit.ly/2oQi3O9
Saturday, 22 April
9:00am - 11:30am
CirCO Co-working Space | 1st floor, 384 Hoang Dieu, D4, Ho Chi Minh City